Natural gas may also make up a significant portion of your utility budget. Tybec Energy works with clients to provide an understanding of the specific rules that govern natural gas deregulation in each applicable state and utility territory. We then help identify the pricing structure, supplier, and natural gas procurement strategy that will best meet your goals and objectives.
Natural Gas Services include the following:
Download our Letter of Authorization here.
- Purchase natural gas supplies for clients through competitive bidding
- Assist in negotiation of contract terms and conditions
- Negotiate discounted natural gas transportation to client facility
- Aggregate natural gas loads as necessary to achieve better pricing
- Manage required natural gas nominations, scheduling, balancing and measurement
- Review natural gas invoices for price and usage accuracy
- Advise clients of market conditions, both fundamental and technical
- Monitor and provide real time NYMEX and Globex pricing or forecasts
- Use physical and financial instruments, including price locks, caps, collars, floors and ceilings to reduce client’s exposure to market volatility
- Schedule site visits to review equipment or facility changes
- Review sales tax exemption status
- Monitor local, state and federal regulatory development
Complete our online Natural Gas Quote Form here.