Clients that use liquid fuels such as diesel, #2 fuel oil, or propane can benefit by working with Tybec Energy for market guidance, and finding additional suppliers. Customers who maintain an alternate or backup fuel source (such as #6 fuel oil, #2 fuel oil, or propane) may have an arbitrage opportunity. Tybec Energy monitors the fuel oil market to identify opportunities for our clients to generate savings by switching from their primary fuel source to their alternate fuel.
Liquid Fuel services include the following:
Download our Letter of Authorization here.
- Buy liquid fuel supplies for clients through competitive bidding
- Assist in negotiation of contract terms and conditions
- Negotiate discounted liquid fuel transportation to client facility
- Aggregate liquid fuels as necessary to achieve better pricing
- Manage required liquid fuel nominations and scheduling.
- Review liquid fuel invoices for price and usage accuracy
- Advise clients of market conditions, both fundamental and technical
Complete our online Liquid Fuels Quote Form here.