Electricity is typically one of the largest components of a customer’s utility budget. Tybec Energy works with our clients to provide an understanding of the specific rules that govern electric deregulation in each applicable state and utility territory. We then help identify the pricing structure, supplier, and electricity procurement strategy that best meets our clients’ goals and objectives.
Electricity Services include the following:
Download our Letter of Authorization here.
- Purchase electricity for clients through competitive bidding
- Assist in negotiation of contract terms and conditions
- Evaluate electric delivery fees to client facility
- Aggregate electric loads as necessary to achieve better pricing
- Manage electric nominations, bandwidth, and scheduling
- Review electric invoices for billing and usage accuracy
- Advise clients of market conditions, both fundamental and technical
- Monitor energy pricing and forecasts
- Suggest alternative pricing structures such as fixed rates, index and block to manage market and usage risk
- Schedule site visits to review equipment or facility changes
- Review sales tax exemption status
- Monitor local, state and federal regulatory developments
Complete our online Electricity Quote Form here.