Tybec Energy Management Specialists offer an associate program that can help
you expand services and strengthen relationships with your clients. Whether you
work as an independent contractor or would like to add energy procurement as a
service offered by your own business, partnering with Tybec Energy could be a
mutually beneficial opportunity for growth.
- Our experience in the regulated and deregulated energy industry
- Fully licensed broker
- Agreements with local and national energy suppliers
- Our in depth knowledge of electricity, natural gas and liquid fuels
- Our proactive approach to energy management
- Our detailed and timely information on energy prices and market volatility
- Our exceptional management and support
Whatever your industry, Tybec Energy’s associate program can help you to diversify
your business and build stronger client relationships.
Associate Energy Management Specialist - Requirements:
- Must currently have established working relationships with existing clients.
- Clients in PA, MD, VA or NJ service territory
- Candidate must understand the difference between managing energy
purchases and purchasing energy for clients
- Technical knowledge of fuel oil, natural gas and electricity properties, composition, specifications and how they relate to the procurement options available to clients.
- Candidate has had experience in the regulated and deregulated energy sales or consulting.
- Individual must have general knowledge of marketing strategies and product offerings of energy suppliers within marketing area.
- Knowledge and experience of LDC and EDC tariffs within the service territory
- Maximize and grow relationships to meet semi-annual objectives until candidate establishes an actualized client base.
To find out more about our partner programs, contact us today.