- Has been in private civil practice since 1990.
- Has broad experience in land use and real estate issues, including zoning, subdivision, and land development matters.
- In addition, his law firm, Nestico, Druby, & Hildabrand, P.C., has extensive experience in natural gas and mineral rights issues, including Marcellus Shale leases and matters.
- Mr. Nestico has extensive experience in civil and administrative litigation, with an emphasis in business, real estate, and construction litigation and arbitration
- He has represented clients in many county courts throughout Pennsylvania.
- Has also represented clients in Pennsylvania appellate courts and in Federal Courts in both the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania.
- Appears regularly on behalf of clients before zoning hearing boards and municipal governments.
- Tony Nestico currently represents landowners, architects, engineers, surveyors, developers, municipalities, builders, business owners, banks and private individuals.
- Currently serves as solicitor to the Derry Township Zoning Hearing Board, Highspire Borough Zoning Hearing Board, Pine Grove Township Zoning Hearing Board, and Paxtang Borough Zoning Hearing Board.
- Also serves as special counsel to several other municipalities.